SMSLA - Your Ultimate Quality Partner
SMS Labs Services Private Ltd., SMSLA is one of the biggest analytical laboratory in India, established in 2012 with the mission of holistic quality services in Testing, Inspection, Training and Advisory services in the field of Food, Water, Environment and Materials with state of the art facilities. We are continuously expanding with scientific personnel and highly qualified staff with specific expertise in new fields. The main laboratory complex is of 20,000 sq.ft. built in three and half acres in a calm and green land space in Chennai. The other major locations are Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Coimbatore and Cochin.
SMSLA Labs with its Global Centre at Staffordshire, UK believe in providing the best possible service to the Indian market players who want global market integration. SMSLA provides a wide range of service including Testing, Inspection, Training and other related services like Food packaging material testing for sea food and other sectors. SMSLA also carries out Environmental Analysis, Social compliance, R&D, method development, nutritional profile and shelf life studies.
AVAIL BUSINESS BENEFITS BY CHOOSING SMSLA
- • From farm to fork, complete food analysis under one roof
- • End to end approach in complete Environmental monitoring and safety
- • Safeguard your food and Environment by Testing and Inspection throughout your supply chain
- • Necessary accreditations, recognitions, certificates and approvals for testing
- • Capability to analyze high end chemical, microbiological, physical and insrtumental parameters
- • State of the art Laboratory
- • Skilled scientific professional with more than 20 years of expertise and doctorates in the relevant field
- • Short and Prompt turnaround time as required by the industry
- • Competitive commercial pricing
- • Benchmarking to global standards
- • Proactive commitment towards quality, safety, environment and social compliance
- • High operational efficiency
- • Well trained and wide sample collection network all over India
- • Administrative Transparency
- • Confidentiality in Operation
SMSLA has capability to analyze regular and residual parameters of food from farm to fork, which include Products and Packing Materials. Our Environmental section analyses AAQ, Indoor air quality, stack emission, water and waste water, EIA, EMP and highly specific environmental projects like air and noise modelling. SMSLA also does nutritional profiling, shelf life studies, R&D and method development with an excellent and well trained PAN India network. The analysis are carried out by National and International standards and Guidelines.
Guided by our global centre at UK, we provide a comprehensive range of Inspection services to assure safety and quality at every stage of process flow. Our technical experts ensure the value of your brand and reputation through transparent and independent inspection by covering all areas of Food, Feed and Agriculture segments. We serve to be your quality partner helping you to improve your product quality and thus, enhancement of your revenue.
Our experts in India and UK provide strategic laboratory and field training in Food and Environment. We collaborate with national and international Institutes, Universities and Industries. Our customized trainings cover various subjects like chemical analysis, instrumental analysis, Microbial analysis, FSMS 3 levels, HACCP different levels, GHP/GMP/Food Handlers Training, Environmental, Industrial Training, Different levels of safety Training. Individual trainings at short notice for specific fields are also conducted.